2019 Youth Talent Contest
Registration Deadline has been extended to Febraury 1, 2019.
1. All performers must be between the ages of 10-18 and reside in Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Hendry, or Lee County and be currently enrolled in a school program. The Fair Association reserves the right to ask for proof of enrollment.
2. Performances are limited to no longer than 5 minutes each and must be age appropriate.
3. Registration is $10, non-refundable. Participants MUST register online (see the REGISTER NOW button below), as well as complete a paper registration form to mail in. Please follow the instructions for the form to register. Paper registration form must be downloaded and submitted with the Audition Track or Video by Febraury 1, 2019 to: 241 Rose Street, North Fort Myers, Florida 33903.
4. Parents must sign the application. Applications and audition tracks MUST be turned in together - applications turned in separate from tapes and CDs will not be considered. Video tapes and DVDs will not be accepted.
5. Applicants shall be contacted for competition and meeting times. Performers will be chosen by a Committe to compete in the 2019 Talent Show. Successful applicants will be notified by February 8, 2019, of the judge’s decisions.
6. Gate Passes will be given to the participant and one (1) parent, only.
8. The decisions of the judges are final.
9. All entries will be divided as follows: Jr. Division - 10 to 13 years old; Sr. Division – 14 to 18 years old. Performances should be age appropriate.
10. Performers will be judged on Talent, Showmanship, and Costume.
11. Junior and Senior Semi Finals will be Sunday, March 3rd, and Finals will be Sunday, March 10th.
12. Premium Awards: 1st Place - $200, Awards; 2nd Place - $100, Awards; 3rd Place - $50, Awards
Participants must register online (button below) to participate as well as download the paper form to mail in.