Tips to enjoy your day at the Fair!!
- Check the weather - Be sure to check the local weather forcast. You may need to bring sunscreen, a hat, a sweater, a poncho, or maybe even a light jacket.
Parking - PARKING IS ALWAYS FREE AT THE SOUTHWEST FLORIDA & LEE COUNTY FAIR. Be sure to lock your vehicle and take note of where you are parked. When driving in the parking lot, please drive with caution and watch for 'walking traffic'.
- Wheelchair and Stroller rentals - Rentals are available at the Fair for baby strollers, wagons, wheelchairs, and scooters. The rental booth is located just inside the main entrance gate.
- Wear comfortable shoes - there is plenty of walking. There are umbrellas and sitting areas for your convenience.
- Photographs - the Fair abounds in snapshot opportunities. PHOTOS CAN BE UPLOADED TO OUR WEBSITE.
- Credit cards & ATM’s - MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are accepted at all admission gates and designated midway ticket booths. ATM machines are available at multiple locations, including adjacent to the main entrance.
- Pets - please leave pets at home. Pets are not permitted on the fairgrounds. Do not leave them in your vehicle. Only service animals as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) are allowed in our facilities. Please see our Service Animal Policy on the General Info tab.
- Daily schedules - the Daily Schedule is located on our website, at the entrance gate, and also at the Welcome Booth.
- For your Safety & Health - Your Fair management asks everyone to wash his or her hands before leaving the restrooms, animal areas, and barns, especially before eating. There are hand-sanitizing stations located through-out the fairgrounds.
- Lost and found - is located at the Fair Office.
- Vehicle Assistance - should you return to your vehicle and be greeted with an unresponsive battery, please contact one of our attendants or staff and we will gladly provide assistance.