School Booth Competitive Exhibits
2019 Booth Theme:
"WE HAVE A GOOD THING GROWING"
The Southwest Florida and Lee County Fair Association, Inc. is once again extending an invitation to all Lee County schools, teachers, and students to display their artwork, student projects, photography, Vo-tech projects, culinary arts, or horticulture projects. This is a great way to motivate and reward your students’ efforts, as well as take part in this Annual Event honoring our Community, its history and growth. In 2018, nearly 75 schools competed in this competition. You can download the registration information below by clicking the Click Here for Information button. This year all schools will register online by cliking the REGISTER NOW button. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
CATEGORIES, JUDGING, AND AWARDS
Competition is divided into four (4) categories: High School, Middle School, Elementary School, and Vocational/Special Learning Centers, and judged on the following criteria:
- Theme/ Booth Title – 10 points - Booth should demonstrate a use of the theme in the title.
- Educational Use of Theme – 10 points - Theme should be incorporated into the booth display.
- Durability – 15 points - The display/booth should be sturdy and durable to withstand the duration of the Fair.
- Originality – 20 points - Booth should be pleasing to the eye, and should use creative and new ideas.
- Overall Appearance – 15 points - Booths must be attractive, simple, and neat.
- Student-made Work Contributions - 30 points - Your booth must show evidence of student participation. This can be demonstrated through pictures, art work, student projects, research papers, etc. The more evidence of student work the greater the score.
Booths will be judged and awarded in each category, as follows:
1st Place in Each Category - $500, Blue Rosette
2nd Place in each Category - $300, Red Rosette
3rd Place in each Category - $100, White Rosette
2018 School Fair Booth Winners